Term Of Use
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS
Applicable Laws means the laws, regulations, policies, guidelines, rules and requirements (whether or not having the force of law) in the relevant jurisdiction governing the Company and/or the User (as may be applicable), including but without limitation to Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorism Financing and Funding for the Proliferation of Mass Detruction Weapons No. 8 of 2010, Law No. 9 of 2013, and such other laws and regulations as may be applicable from time to time.
Branch Collection means collection of exchanged Foreign Currency or Indonesian Rupiah by the User at the Company’s selected locations and by the time and date as specified by the Company in the Booking System.
The Booking System or Service refers to an online reservation service operated by the Company that facilitates User’s reservation of Foreign Currency at prevailing exchange rates accessible by the User via the Website which are capable of supporting reservation of Foreign Currency and optional/compulsory electronic payment to secure the Booking Transaction or receive Indonesian Rupiah via the electronic Payment service.
Foreign Currency means currency notes which are legal tender in a territory outside Indonesia.
Faspay is a national online payment gateway, which is jointly developed by financial institutions and is owned by PT. Media Indonusa.
The Company refers to the Company PT. Bali Primadana Gemilang (+62812-3769-612), a company incorporated under the laws of Indonesia with an office at address Jl. Kartika Plaza No.102b , Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia includes its successors and assigns.
Transaction covers the online booking reservation performed by the User using the Booking System or the electronic payment service via QR code.
User/You/Your means an individual, corporation, partnership, limited liability Company, Association or any other entity of any kind, including currency wholesalers, money changers, banks licensed by the Central Bank of Indonesia, or any government or governmental agency or authority, whose application for the Services has been accepted by the Company.
Visitor means any individual who is not a User that accesses the Website.
Website means the Company designated website: www.currencyexchange.co.id which is open to access by Users and Visitors.
An individual User must be at minimum 18 years of age with the following ID types and permitted under the Applicable Laws to enter into a legally binding agreement.
- Old IC
- New IC
- Temporary Resident
- Permanent Resident
- User must meet Customer Due Diligence requirements imposed by the Company and Applicable Laws.
User acknowledges and agrees that:
- The Company reserves sole and absolute discretion to determine and impose limits for the transactions performed through the Booking System whether in amount, frequency or otherwise in accordance to the Applicable Laws and that the Company reserves absolute rights to vary such limitations subject to requirements/amendments to the Applicable Laws.
- The Company may restrict, decline or refuse User’s request for carrying out Transaction at any time at the Company’s sole discretion without assigning any reasons thereto.
- The Company reserves sole and absolute discretion to determine if the User can use the Faspay service for electronic payment.
- In addition to these Terms, the Service may be subject to availability of Faspay services. Faspay is a separate legal entity and use of Faspay services is subject to terms, requirements and restrictions imposed by Faspay. The Company is neither liable nor responsible for any Loss incurred by the User or any other person arising from the User’s use of the Faspay services. User shall ascertain and update himself of such applicable terms, requirements and restrictions imposed by Faspay; Faspay Term & Condition.
- The use of Faspay services for the User is currently free of charge. However, in the event Faspay imposes any new fees pursuant to any Transaction initiated by the User pursuant to or incidental to these Terms shall be borne by the User; Faspay Term & Condition.
- The Company is required by law and regulations to carry out security and customer due diligence checks on you in order to provide the Services to you. You may need to provide additional information so that the Company can verify your identity as a condition of processing your requests, or otherwise providing the Services to you. The Company may make, directly or through third-parties, any inquiries the Company considers necessary to validate information that you provide to the Company, including using 3rd party verification services.
- User shall take all such measures and steps as may be necessary to ensure that at the time of exchanging the Foreign Currency with the Company by way of Branch Collection that any such Foreign Currency is (i) fit and recognised as legal tender for transactions; (ii) genuine currency notes; and (iii) correct in terms of currency, amount and denominations and verified against the order receipt. Upon the User’s acknowledging receipt, the Company will not be liable for any claims by the User for fake/forged Foreign Currency, shortage in amount or incorrect Foreign Currency denominations. However, the Company shall use all reasonable endeavors to investigate any reasonable claims instigated by the User.
The Company makes every effort to provide you with accurate, up-to-date Service pricing and information. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and the Company reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including after an order has been submitted and paid for by you, and whether or not the order has been confirmed by the Company. If the actual price of the Service purchased by you is higher than that reflected on our Website, we will inform you in writing via Email and you will be given an option to confirm or cancel your purchase of the Service based on the updated price. If you choose to confirm your purchase, you will have to make additional payment to reflect the updated price. If you choose to cancel your purchase, we will refund the payment made by you. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced Services as canceled and notify you in writing.
Any cancellation of Transaction by the User is governed by the Company’s cancellation policy that can be found here.
PROHIBITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
1. User CANNOT:
- use the Services in any way which will deprive other User(s) of their legitimate right to use the Services.
- use the Website for unlawful purposes in any jurisdiction or in breach of these Terms.
- use the Services for any unlawful or illegal activity or in breach of any Applicable Laws.
- modify, copy, distribute, reproduce, transmit, display, perform, publish, upload, post, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, designs, logos, trademarks, software or services obtained from the Website.
- post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable information or statement of any kind without limitation, any information or statement constituting or encouraging conduct that would tantamount to criminal offence, give rise to civil liability and/or violates any Applicable Laws.
- post or transmit any messages that amount to advertising material, touting or sale of, or offer to sell, any product or service.
- transmit or disseminate advertising material, chain letters, spam, junk mail or other type of unsolicited messages.
- post or transmit or disseminate viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
- post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute, or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained from or through the Website for commercial purposes.
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software available in the Website.
- attempt to hack into the Website or otherwise attempt to subvert any firewall or other security measure of the Website.
2. The Service contains messaging function and other communication facilities; you are only to send and receive messages that are proper and related to the particular subject forum/purposes only.
3. Any software provided on, by or through the Website for a specific purpose shall only be used for that purpose and no other.
4. Users shall comply with and shall not contravene Applicable Laws, without limitation laws of such jurisdiction relating to the use of the Services.
5. The Service is only available in Indonesia. If for any reason User uses the Services outside Indonesia, the Company may not support the Services and User’s use of the Services is at the User’s own risk including the risk that the use thereof violates local laws in the country/jurisdiction.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Company’s liability to the User under these Terms is strictly limited to the return of any Foreign Currency sold by the Company or refund of the Indonesian Rupiah amount received from the User by the Company (excluding charges, costs or expenses of whatsoever nature including Faspay or bank charges the User may have incurred) in the event the Company fails to avail collection of the purchased Foreign Currency to the User (subject always such failure is not contributed by any act or omission of the User).
Due to the inherent hazards of electronic distribution, User agrees and accepts that Service may be unavailable from time to time due to required maintenance, electronic or other systems failures or interruptions (whether of the Company or any third party) or other disruptions. The Company, its suppliers and their respective affiliates, officers, distributors and employees shall not be liable to the User for any Loss suffered by the User as a result thereof. The Company does not guarantee that Services will be uninterrupted, secure, error-free, free from viruses or other harmful components.
or resources does not imply any form of endorsement by the Company. Any User seeking recourse shall do so against such party providing such advice, products or services. However, the Company requires all Users to comply with all relevant laws, as well as the rules set out in the Website, and ensure that the law and the rules are observed and complied with. Without limitation, User acknowledges that the Company is not responsible for the privacy and confidentiality of any personal information provided by the User to the other linked websites in any manner whatsoever.
The Company reserves absolute discretion without notice to the User, to introduce changes to the features appearing in the Website from time to time without limitation to add, modify or remove such features.
In amplification to any provisions of these Terms, the Company does not guarantee storage of any data stored by the User in the Booking System and excludes all liability for loss of data.
The Company shall not be responsible to the User for any delay in performance or non-performance due to causes beyond the control of the Company (including but not limited to Acts of God, devaluation of major currencies, non-availability of currencies, Governmental mandates or Laws).
JURISDICTION, GOVERNING LAW FOR LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Indonesia and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Indonesia.
The Company reserves the right to vary, alter and amend any or all of these Terms herein and announce changes to its Services and to post them on the Website. User’s continued use of the Services offered by the Company after such variation, alteration and amendments have been posted constitutes User’s agreement to be bound by them. The User shall have no recourse whatsoever against the Company for any Loss as a result of such variation, alteration, amendment or otherwise. No rule of construction applies to the disadvantage of the Company as the Company was responsible for the preparation of this Agreement or any part of it.
In the event these Terms are translated into a language other than English, it is done solely for convenience purpose, with only the English version of these Terms shall be valid and binding.
Both parties’ obligations under these Terms will survive the expiration or termination of this agreement.